THE MIRANDA - THE BODY SHOP EYE SHADOW BRUSH


I have sooo many brushes, I have several I never got round to using. So I have decided to give a bunch of them a new home, where they will be put to better use. I have taken the liberty of sanitizing it with a MAC brush cleaner.

This eyeshadow brush from The Body Shop is multi-functional :
  • it can pack on colour on your lids (particularly good for cream and pigments)
  • it can be used to apply a highlight colour
      it's tapered head means it can be used to : 
  • line both your lid and water line, or add a stroke of colour at the same places
  • intensify crease colour
  • shape the 'outer v" 
  • colour in/shape your brows

A wonderful addition to your collection. It retails at approximately RM55, but you can snowflake it for only

RM30

AVAILABLE


No comments:

Post a Comment